- Performance excellence
Your people do not focus on fears and survival techniques, but rather use their individual strengths and focus on targets for the organisation.
- Effective relationships
Your people know exactly how to serve their contacts on a step-by-step approach, keeping the organisation targets in mind. Keywords are cross-buy and inter-creation.
- Boosting enterprise value
Your people are capable to transform their inner incentives into the integrated performance and impact strategy. Performance and impact are created on top of lifecycles of technological, product and market developments.
More specifically, this means you get:
- An understanding of the importance of people in the current business scenario, and their role in driving innovation and growth.
- An introduction to the concept of self-leadership and the means to implement it into an organisation in order to boost employee performance and work dynamics.
- The resources to analyse the key positions in an organisation and how to choose the right form of leadership for each.
- Tools to become aware if you have the right people on the right places in your organisation, based on people’s personalities.
- A thorough plan for accountability for your organisation, following the 3rd generation governance and control principles.
- A flexible and comfortable approach to learning concepts that will change you and your organisation.
Three online modules will provide step-by-step training and several forms of in-depth materials to guide you and your organisation:
- Written materials
Clear and thorough, our written materials explain the organizational methodology and framework our programme proposes. They compose the largest portion of the e-learning materials and include diagrams and other graphical representations to enhance the learning process.
Videos will be available throughout the modules in order to assist in the learning experience.
- Tools and Plans
Several documents will be available to successfully introduce and actually implement the 3rd generation governance framework into your organisation. These allow processes to be planned and progress to be tracked.